The Health Benefits of Drinking Warm Water cannot be overemphasised. Water is very essential to mankind. Most of the health and skin experts claim that drinking water is important to keep body free of toxins and make you fit. Ayurveda Hospital endorses the fact that drinking warm water prior to bedtime will relieve all toxins in the body. A glass of warm water is the secret to good health and clear skin.
- Warm water is nature’s most powerful home remedy and health benefits of drinking warm water includes;
minimizes digestive problems. Sipping warm water stimulates good digestion and circulation, and cleanses the bowels. It also encourages sweating which cleanses the lymphatic system.
- Warm water flushes the urinary tract, ridding the body of unwanted toxins.
- Aids weight loss: Dieticians across the world prescribe to drink a glass of hot water with lemon and honey every day to lose weight.
- Good for cold and cough: If you are suffering with irritation in the throat or pain, sipping warm water will reduce. It will liquefy thick cough/phlegm and aids in getting it out of your system. Salt mixed with warm water is used for gargling when you have throat pain.
- Improves blood circulation: The greatest advantage of drinking warm water is improving blood circulation. When you drink hot water, the fat deposits in the body burns and the built up deposits in the nervous system also breaks down.
A group of Japanese Doctors confirmed that warm water is 100% effective in resolving some health problems including headache, migraine, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, pain of joints, sudden increasing and decreasing of heartbeat, epilepsy, cough, etc.
How to Use Warm Water
Get up early in the morning and drink approximately four glasses of warm water when the stomach is empty. Do not eat anything 45 minutes thereafter.
The warm water therapy will resolve many health issues within a reasonable period.
For instance, diabetes can be taken care of in 30days.
I hope this piece will be of great help to you.
Please drop your comment here about your results.